EuroMillions and Thunderball winning National Lottery.

It won't improve your chances of winning the lottery but, if you DO win, it is likely to increase how much you win. Why? Studies show that most people play numbers based on special days of the.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

If you like playing the lottery, there are plenty of games you can play here in the UK. For example, there’s the nation’s favourite game, Lotto, which takes place every Wednesday and Saturday.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

Eurolottery - UK Lotto and Euro Lottery (Euromillions, euro lotto) secrets exposed! Learn how to win MORE MONEY in the Euromillions Lottery or better still, play Euromillions for FREE. Since 1994, the National lottery (also called the UK national lotto) has been one of the most popular and successful lotteries in the world, with some of the biggest payouts and over 2,500 millionaires created.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

Or in other words, comparing Lotto vs EuroMillions it’s now 3.8 times easier to win the National Lottery (i.e. Lotto). It used to be 8.3 times easier. So whilst things have shifted strongly towards EuroMillions again, Lotto is still easier to win. Of course EuroMillions has always had a much larger jackpot, particularly with rollovers.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

Odds of Winning EuroMillions Prizes. EuroMillions gives you a better chance of winning a prize than any other lottery in Europe, thanks to its 13 different prize tiers. Match all five numbers and both Lucky Stars to hit the jackpot, at odds of 1 in 139,838,160. Europe's favourite lottery also gives you overall odds of 13:1 of winning a prize.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

To play the EuroMillions UK lottery, you’ll need to do the following: Choose 5 numbers in the range from 1 to 50; Choose 2 numbers in the range from 1 to 12; To win the jackpot, you will need to match both the 5 main numbers and the additional 2 numbers. To win any of EuroMillions UK secondary prizes, check the prize breakdown below.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

Just like with standard Euromillions draws, in case of a rollover, the super draw jackpot amount is carried over to the following scheduled lottery draw in compliance with normal Euromillions rules. Consequently, like with normal Euromillions draws, if there is a rollover, the jackpot of the super draw will be carried over until its amount achieves the top limit specified by Euromillions.

Euromillions Lottery: How it Works and How You Can Play.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

The EuroMillions Superdraw is a special lottery event that the EuroMillions puts on from time to time. Superdraws are special because of the main difference between it and regular draws. Superdraws offer a preset jackpot guaranteeing a massive 9-figure prize.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

If you can eliminate more than 5 balls, your improved chances of winning the EuroMillions jackpot will be higher than 42%! magayo Lotto software is our award-winning lottery software that can intelligently eliminate balls that are unlikely to be drawn in the next draw, and then recommend the reduced pool of EuroMillions numbers to play.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

EuroMillions is one of the UK’s favourite lotteries, but what are the actual odds of winning the jackpot? To win the Jackpot, EuroMillions requires you select five numbers from 1-50 and two Lucky Star numbers from 1-12. Because of this, the chances of a single ticket winning the jackpot in a EuroMillions draw is.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

The odds of winning the top prize in EuroMillions Plus are 1 in 2,118,760, exactly 66 times better than the chances of landing the main EuroMillions jackpot. Adding EuroMillions Plus to your ticket improves your chances of winning a prize on either game from 1 in 13 to 1 in 12.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

EuroMillions is an international lottery that can be played in nine European countries. That means you may already be living in a country that you can purchase a ticket from. Tickets for EuroMillions lottery, however, cannot be bought in stores in other countries, especially in non-European countries. Now, you’re definitely going to want to do something about that because, besides the.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

EuroMillions guarantees at least one UK millionaire in every draw through the Millionaire Maker supplementary game, while also offering players the chance to bank jackpots that regularly hit nine figures in the main game.

How to win euromillions lottery uk

Thus, if you want to win big and have a slightly higher probability of winning, EuroMillions is the best choice for you. How to play EuroMillions. EuroMillions allows you to buy the tickets online. We will go into the details of how you can take part in the lottery below. EuroMillions draw takes place on Tuesday and Friday. It closes at 20:30.

EuroMillions Lottery Syndicates Guide - for players in the UK.

For example, if you buy Euromillions tickets in the UK, you will automatically receive entries into the UK-only Millionaire Maker Game as well. Beware of lottery scams and offers; you cannot buy tickets across international lines, and you can't win if you haven't bought a ticket on a European visit.Play EuroMillions Online. Choose 5 numbers from 1 - 50 AND 2 Lucky Star Numbers from 1 -12 (minimum play one line) A Raffle Number will be generated for every line played. Please note: All Advance Play options for EuroMillions are now available again, please click here for more information. Tap on the 3 dots icon to edit or delete the lines. My Favourite Numbers My Last Ticket. Pick your.This system works by reducing the number of balls from the total set by about half (or better) giving you 98% higher chance to win a prize! By reducing the total number balls by half, you are dramatically reducing the number of all combinations you can generate so you will end up playing only about 2% of all possible combinations.


In short though, EuroMillions is a tough game to win. The chances of a jackpot win are 1 in 116 million. When you compare that to a game like the UK Lotto which is 1 in 13 million (a 6 balls from 49 game), you can see the difference. That makes EuroMillions almost 9 times more difficult to win than UK Lotto. Making Syndicates A Great Way To.Ordinary people win EuroMillions Jackpot prizes every week. Some won with elaborate lottery winning systems, others by pure chance. Lottery guru Michael A. Muse estimates that pure “luck” accounts for 80% of winning a lottery, and that the remaining 20% of winning is all about developing a winning system (or “hack”), which requires an.